Friday, April 01, 2005

It Better Be Good

I've had a rough week, and the weekend is looking rainy which means football will probably be cancelled. My nose is still stuffed full of snot from being sick, I'm tired, and I'm cranky.

But it's okay. Because "Sin City", based on one of the coolest comics ever, opens today.

From all reviews I've read and previews I've seen, it's going to be awesome. But I fear one thing: Robert Rodriguez. This guy hasn't directed a decent movie since "Desperado"... in fact, he's responsible for one of the five worst movies I've ever seen, "Once Upon a Time in Mexico".

He could redeem himself. He better. Or else I'll... uh... not see the movie a second time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I planned on seeing it at a lunch excursion. *poof*

Then I planned on seeing it after leaving early from work. *poof*

Then I planned on seeing it after work, but just plain got out of there too late. *poof*

This weekend, methinks. If you and jules wanna hit Brandywine to see it over the weekend (if you're in town) shoot me a call and we'll hook up.

Yeager said...

Dude, don't even worry... I'll totally go see this again. If you've got time Saturday afternoon, give me a call.