Saturday, March 12, 2005

Those Wacky Sith Lords

In a soon to be aired 60 Minutes interview, George Lucas says that Star Wars III, Revenge of the Sith, is not for kids. In fact, he anticipates a PG-13 rating for this film, the last in what has been an underwhelming set of Star Wars prequels.

Hopefully, by eliminating the "kid-friendliness", Lucas will also eliminate the copious amount of "suck" that has been prevalent in these prequels. However, since Lucas is still the director on this one, I'm not particularly hopeful...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it just means Jar Jar is getting naked.

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the trailer yet? It *appears* that the movie will fairly rock.

Yeager said...

I have seen the trailer.. and like all of the trailers that have come before, it has me jazzed.

I've said before and I'll say it again: every time somebody has been wielding a lightsaber, these prequels have been tolerable. It looks like there will be a lot of that in Revenge of the Sith.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm jazzed... far more than I was for the other two. Unlike you and some others, I found Yoda's nearly miraculous shedding of his creaky, old, arthritic nature laughable in the 2nd one.

And... there certainly is something to be said for Jar Jar getting naked.

Anonymous said...

If Jar Jar gets naked, the only sounds coming out of my mouth will be vomiting noises. Now Padme, on the other hand...